Tuesday, August 30, 2005

It looks like I spoke too soon...
It has not been confirmed yet but there have been reports that the levee holding back Lake Ponchatrain has been breached in a two block strech. I literally just heard on CNN that 80% of New Orleans is under water and one major bridge (I forgot it's name) was just wiped out. This, everyone, is the doomsday scenario. Earlier today everyone thought we had dodged a bullet, while that was technially true another bullet was just shot, and this one is destroying New Orleans as I type. This blog will stay up as long as the cleanup takes, which I do realize, could be years. But in reality New Orleans will never be normal again. This changes everything forever. Once again, the levee holding back Lake Ponchatrain has been breached. I will do another post once I learn more. God help those people... please send as much as you can to Red Cross and Salvation Army, any amount helps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home